Well, it's been a couple weeks since we were able to meet with the group. And while I felt that I should have been able to lose more than I did...most of the group actually gained...eek. So, I guess I don't feel as bad. But in the past two weeks I have lost about 4.5 pounds. I think everyone realized that it is really important to have the meetings every week. Because without them, the only person we have to be accountable to, is ourselves...and if that worked, we would have been skinny a long time ago! So, the moral here is find a few buddies and KEEP them near...be accountable to someone striving for the same things and it helps so much.
A TIP: find more than one person to set goals with. That way if one person slacks off, you still have the other person(s) to keep you going.
Losing pounds and feeling good!
BTW, I measured my inches yesterday. Since Jan. 19th, I have lost a total of 17 inches of fat! Yay for Me! Think about it...in less than 6 weeks, 17 inches has just melted away. I never thought I could do that, but I have. I don't want to toot my own horn BUT...TOOT! TOOT!
1 comment:
Inches - that's nearly more exciting than pounds! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment