Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged, Crazy Eights

Okay, I'll play along. My Cuz Deana tagged me for this crazy eights thing. Apparently, whom ever reads it should play along too. Why not?
8 tv shows I love to watch:
in no particular order
1-Prison Break
2- Sarah Conner Chronicles
3- Eli Stone
4- Bones
5- 24
6- Lost
7- any baby show on Discovery Health
8- Extreme Makeover Home Edition--cry everytime!
Favorite Places to eat:
this one is difficult
1- PF Changs
2- Olive Garden
3- Applebees (only the one In Nicholasville, the others suck!)
4- Great Steak
5- the little Mexican Place in Nicholasville
6- Bruster's Ice Cream-uh, yum!
7- Cracker Barrel
8- Outback
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1- Having these babies and being able to finally hold them.
2- Getting the nursery finished.
3- Thanksgiving(my fave holiday...for the food of course!)
4- Losing all this weight.
5- Not having pregnancy nightmares anymore.
6- Taking Lydia to the pumpkin patch.
7- When it stops raining.
8- Dinner
8 Things on my wish list:
1- Lydia wasn't growing so fast.
2- I had more energy and patience.
3- I could sleep comfortably.
4- To not have a c-section.
5- A debt free life.
6- No one had to work and we could all just do what makes us happy.
7- I could afford to go organic all the time.
8- A healthy family.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Leah! I enjoyed reading your favs!! Sounds like all is going well with those little sweet babies!! Can't wait to find out the names & seriously can't wait to see the little cuties!! I think it's awesome you're not telling the names! It makes it more of a fun suprise!! Good for you!! Happy Halloween!! Love ya!!