Thursday, November 18, 2010

Has it really been that long?

Where did the year go? Yesterday we were celebrating the twins turning 1 and today I am potty training one of them...okay so girls are just more advanced.

Time is just snowballing and there are days I want to freeze everyone in their perfect little moments.

Here are some pictures for you to see and the closest I have been able to get to holding on to those perfect moments.





My Aunt did a great job!

3 comments:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

The pictures look great! And I love the one pink hate with the flower, where did you get it? Those twins are getting so big! Miss you! We need to play NERTZ!

There's only one Me said...

I got that hat from Crazy 8 last year. Yeah, the ones that are on the side Sarah took and the ones on the post are ones my aunt took. Love them ALL!

We DO need to play nertz SOON!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your kids are getting big! and how beautiful they are!