Okay, so Fall is my favorite time of the year. It feels like hot chocolate on a cold day. The colors are amazing and the weather is mild. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
I can't wait for Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday! Nothing better than family and comfort food. It's also the calm before the storm...most people refer to as Christmas. (sigh) It's just not fun anymore. So, I have changed the way I spend my holiday season.
From now on, I won't be worn down in fighting crowds of madness. I won't worry about not getting those awesome deals. I don't have to...I am already done. It makes it much simpler when you plan out 2 presents per child. Now, I am free to enjoy this time. And I plan on making the most of it.
1 comment:
Is there a "LIKE" button for this post?! Cause I "LIKE" it! And I do have to say this year fall season seems to be passing by too quickly for me. I haven't even busted out my cinnamon fragrances... And I don't think I will get around to it :o( And I am totally with you all everything you said! Now if only I can narrow down what I want for Olivia to 2 things... :o) I guess the good news is that she has a bday and christmas in Dec! Plus everything I want for her is like $10 or less a piece.
Post a Comment