So, we are totally consumed with our furry 4-legged friends lately. Our Asia had 5 little babies this last litter. We are very concerned about one of them. She's so sweet but she kind of just stopped growing this last week. She weighs in at a whopping 5 oz. So, we thought maybe she wasn't getting enough to eat with the other 4 crowding her out. Now she just doen't try to eat. So, I went and got her some formula and a bottle and have been trying to get her to take it but she is reluctant. The others have started running around and playing but she just lays there. We are so in love with her and I will just hate it if she doesn't make it. They are only 4.5 weeks. Isn't she pretty? I would love suggestions if anyone has any!
1 comment:
Oh, poor baby! But such a cute kitty. I hope she starts feeling better, but I've never had kittens so I don't have any advice to give. Good luck!
Post a Comment