Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

Well, We had another weigh in today. I am down 2 more pounds. I really wanted to lose more but at least I didn't gain right. So, my goal is 2-3 lbs. a week. This week I worked out 5 times. Did really well on the water intake but still have some work to do to get up to the needed 8 - 8ounces of water a day goal. This week in addition to the water we are doing an increase in fiber. My exercise goal is to workout 6 days of cardio and 5 days of muscle toning. I feel much better since I have been eating 4-5 times a day, little meals and snacks. It seems to have cut down my want for the huge dinner at night by half! Here's to a successful week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I started exercising this year as well. Since my thyroid went kaput the weight has been slowly but steadily coming on. I've got a buddy I go to the gym with - she's great because she won't let me or herself just say 'ah, I don't feel like it today.' That's the sort of person I need to keep me honest. I just weighed myself this week, I was too afraid to immediately after the holidays, so we'll see how it goes.

Good luck to us both! We CAN do it!